APPLICATION LETTER & CV VIDEO




Application letter is a letter that written by someone to a company for applying for a job. Application letter atleast must contain this several point :

-         Intoduction Paragraph

Ø Personal details

Ø Mention the job/position that will be applied

-         Highlighting/ Body paragraph

Ø Education,skills, experience that related to the position that we’re applying for

-         Closing

Ø Complimentary Close

Ø Signature


My application letter : 


- JOB VACANCY  (from the internet )




- Application Letter 

Tuesday, August 19th 2021

Irma Fatmawati
Human Resource Manager
Aston Rasuna Jakarta Hotel
H.R Rasuna Said St.81, Central Jakarta

 

Dear Ms. Irma,

 

Having heard from the internet www.lokerhotel.com, a job vacancy in Secretary position, herewith I am seeking a responsible position in aforementioned position in which I may use my education background, experience and capability.  

Enclosed, you may find my Curriculum Vitae, in which you may find brief information about my personal data, educational background and working experiences.

Should you consider that my qualifications are suitable for the above vacant position, I would be very grateful to meet you in person for an interview at any times convenient to you. I can be reached at my mobile phone at 082111224323

In view of the above, I would be most appreciated to receive your favorable reply in connection to my enquiry.

Looking forward to hearing the good news from you, and thank you for your attention.

 



Sincerely Yours,


 

 


 Keysha Fattana Rohandi, S.Kom



here's my cv video : 

CV VIDEO 

https://youtu.be/ecl5EyUEzxM

or you can click the link below :

CV VIDEO



 

 

 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini