MY GOAL MY AMBITION 





What I want to be in the future

Since I was a little I always admire my grandfather, he is a doctor, a digestive surgeon precisely. He helps many patients with his skill and talent.  He cures people through the surgery and the medicine. My grandfather said not every surgery was easy to undergo, but with knowledge and accuracy everything can be passed.

Ever since, I have a goal that one day I want to be a doctor.
Right now I’m still in 11th grade high school and taking science class in order to earn many lesson and knowledge to fulfill my goal become a doctor. I learn biology, physics, chemistry and math. I also try my best to have a good score in all lesson subjects with expectation that I can have an opportunity to study in Medical Faculty in the best State University.

Why I want to be a doctor? Because I can help sick people. My happiness is when I spread happiness for others, including when I have a chance to cure sick people. For me to be a doctor is very noble, because we can give another hope to the patients that we take care of. 




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

APPLICATION LETTER & CV VIDEO